Ever want to know what your favorite fashion designer has in her closet? Well, look no further. Favery offers unique access to fashion’s leading designers, bloggers, and boutique owners through “Spring Fashion Must Haves”.Members of the Favery community will discover the must-have clothes, shoes and accessories of the season, interact with fashion insiders and learn their style secrets. The unique content featured only on Favery offers anyone interested in style an easy way to discover trends, access fashion advice, get fresh style ideas and find and shop for original products. Favery’s newest featured partnerships include:
● Kaitlin and Chrissy, authors of the blog, Roses and Rags
● Kate, author of the blog, O My Heart!
● Sarah Sherman Samuel, author of the blog, Smitten Studio
● Michelle, author of the blog and retail boutique, My Pretty Mommy
● Candice Pool of Finn Jewelry, fine jewelry designs and retailer
● Robert Freymann, designer and owner, Roberta Freymann and Roberta Roller Rabbit Boutiques
● Liz Lighton, fashion designer and online boutique Dizzy - Lizzie
● Emily Maynard, designer and owner of Elva Fields, online fashion jewelry designer and retailer
● DeLoom, an online boutique specializing in modern, vintage and handcrafted items
● Spool 72, an online boutique offering a one-of-a-kind selection of women’s clothing and accessories
“Favery’s goal is to make shopping for the latest fashion easy and fun,” said Favery CEO, Anne Nichols. “We help our members discover new trends and designers while translating high fashion looks into pieces to shop for and purchase now. And, what better fashion advice and style ideas can we offer our community than from those tastemakers who are on the forefront of creating great style?”
Favery users will be able to engage with the tastemakers themselves and discover great fashion, style advice and inspiration. All of these ideas and inspirations can be saved to members’ own Favery boards and shopped for directly from Favery.
Spring Must Haves will be available on Favery through March.Happy Faving!