Hi! My name is Marisa and I’m on the marketing team at Favery. I'm also a recent bride, so I thought I could share some advice on using Favery as a (life saving!) wedding planning tool. Whether you’ve dreamt of this day your whole life, or you consider yourself a non-traditional bride, your wedding should be a reflection of you; a collection of all the things – and people – you love the most. It seems straightforward enough, but take it from me: wedding planning can be chaotic! Thanks to wedding sites, blogs, magazines and my mother-in-law, there was no shortage of wedding planning information at my disposal. The overwhelming part was deciding what I wanted, and then sorting through all of the articles, pictures and ideas, honing down on the relevant information, and then being able to share and collaborate with my wedding coordinator, Maides of Honor (I had 2!), bridesmaids, mother, and yes, my mother-in-law. If I could give one piece of advice, it would be this: Whether you’re engaged, a soon-to-be bride, a bridesmaid or even a groom, forget about juggling google docs, pinterest, emails and magazine clips. Simplify the planning process on Favery.com. There is no better place to collect, inspire and collaborate. Your wedding will be fabulous, just like you are. So let's get started. Here's a quick look at how YOU can use Favery:
- Create a board for each of your planning needs, from the Bachelorette Party, to the Rehearsal Dinner, to the Ceremony, etc.
- Decide whether you want your boards to be private or public. If they are private, share them with relevant friends, wedding vendors and family members.
- Search, Refave or Like things that inspire, and encourage your collaborators to do the same.
- Use the "Fave It" button to add your own finds.
- Create votes for your trusted friends, family members or wedding vendors to help you make decisions